Remote Camera – CR N500 – Canon
Breathtaking Video Quality on a Whole New Level
Canon’s first “4K PTZ* Remote Camera” targeting at shooting and distribution of high quality videos, this new system demonstrates the quick response in the remote operations, offers flexible operation in the fields of video production and broadcasting while realizing labor-savings through “one-person operation”.
*PTZ = Pan, Tilt, Zoom
This is a class A product. In a domestic environment, this product may cause radio inference in which case the user may be required to take adequate measures.
- Wide angle and high magnification ratio 15x Optical Zoom lens enabling high definition 4K imaging
- Support protocol such as Canon XC Protocol (Canon’s Original), VISCA, VISCA over IP, NDI|HX
- Effective pixels approx. 8.29 megapixels (3840 x 2160)
- Using 9-bladed Iris Diaphragm creates attractive natural bokeh effects that appear like a circle enticing soft look
- The 4K lens offers high 15x optical zoom and wide angle to cover a vast range of shooting needs
- Adopted type 1.0 CMOS sensor that supports high-resolution 4K UHD
Note: This camera does not support outdoor use.
- This enables vertical roll correction, horizontal roll correction (two-axis), and up-down/left-right correction (two-axis) maintaining a proportional image output at any angle, closest possible
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, accurate auto focus assists shooting with high-speed, high precision image-plane phase-difference auto focus technology
- Selection via Infrared (IR) with “Remote Controller WL-N01 (included)” or “Windows Surface Tablet”, running on IEEE802.11 b/g/n signal with Remote Camera Controller Application installed
- Both Wi-Fi and infrared remote controller can switch to “standby mode” when the camera is not shooting and can return from “standby mode”
- To ease user convenience, a Tally Lamp will indicate the camera status on hardware level
- Supports NDI (Network Device Interface) protocol that is well-established in the field of video production and broadcasting as the supporting RTP (Real-time Transport Protocol)
- Distribute a total of three video streams: main, sub 1 and sub 2 the same time on Parallel Workflow
- HDMI/SDI video output maximum of 30 fps or less, it is also possible to distribute two video streams, 4K H.264 and 360P H.264, at the same time
- Extensive connection and expandability with various devices used in the field of video production and broadcasting
- Terminal choices for Input and Output various from RS-422 (RJ45), 3G-SDI OUT (BNC), HDMI OUT, GEN-LOCK (BNC), INPUT1/INPUT2, LAN and MIC